Sat, Oct 23|
Virtual workshop via Zoom
Prepare/Enrich Facilitator Certification Workshop
Are you a Pastor, Church Small Group Leader, Therapist, Life/Relationship/Marriage Coach, Marriage Mentor, Department of Family Services (DFCS) Case Manager, IFI Provider looking to get to know your couples on a deeper level faster to allow for effective, specific help for their unique situation?
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2021, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Virtual workshop via Zoom
About the event
What is Prepare/Enrich and why should I use it?
•With almost 40 years of research validation, Prepare/Enrich has proven itself to be the most trusted, comprehensive relationship assessment for couples at any stage of life.
•The Prepare/Enrich assessment has been proven to decrease the risk of divorce by 30%.
•The Prepare/Enrich assessment has been proven to increase relationship skills and satisfaction.
•Over 4 million couples have taken the Prepare-Enrich assessment. There are over 125,000 Certified Facilitators from a wide variety of backgrounds and professions – from pastors to therapists to social workers to marriage mentors.
What does it assess?
• The couple’s alignment on core areas such as communication and conflict resolution, as well as topics customized to their relationship phase and context
• The impact of family of origin experiences on each partner’s perception of the couple relationship
• Positive/negative feedback cycles affecting the relationship
• Which relationship areas to focus on and which to build upon
• Stress level of each partner
• Key personality similarities and differences
• The couple's views and challenges in the area of parenting
What makes Prepare/Enrich unique?
Here are some key features:
• Suitable for couples in all phases and stages of life
• Customizes to each couple, making it dynamic and in-depth
• Proven effectiveness and accuracy, with incredibly high levels of alpha reliability and validity
• Highlights strengths and uncovers opportunities for growth by measuring agreement and satisfaction across core and customized relationship topics
• It has several versions to include a Biblical and Parenting version
What are the benefits of being a Prepare/Enrich Facilitator?
Becoming a certified Prepare/Enrich Facilitator provides you with the core knowledge and skills to confidently utilize Prepare/Enrich’s proven assessment and feedback resources.
After the course you will be able to:
• Prepare couples to take the assessment
• Interpret the assessment insights
• Give personalized feedback
• Initiate meaningful discussion
• Facilitate relationship skill-building exercises
• Help couples get unique, specific results based upon each of their children
What will we cover in this training?
With the Prepare-Enrich Facilitator Training, we’ll explore the following aspects of healthy relationships:
- Conflict Resolution
- Partner Style & Habits
- Financial Management
- Leisure Activities
- Sexual Expectations
- Family & Friends
- Relationship Roles
- Spiritual Beliefs
- How to use the facilitator portal
- Setting up couples for the assessment
- Walking the couple through their results
- Using the couple workbook to your advantage
- Videos of how to work with your couples and their specific concerns
- How to work market your services to couples
- Educating your couples and how to guide them to healthy communication
- Various scales used within the couple assessment
Are there any bonuses?
A few bonuses:
- I share a few tips and tricks from Gottman Method Couples Therapy & specific strategies I use
- Q & A at the end for any of your questions or concerns
What is included in the training materials?
You’ll also receive a Resource Kit that includes: a Manual for Certified Facilitators, Sample Facilitator & Couple Reports, Workbook for Couples (standard version), Facilitator Feedback Guide and Assessment Version Chart. (must pre-register to receive this on time)
What about CEUs?
For licensed professionals only: Here is the most up to date information about CEUs. https://app.prepare-enrich.com/pe/pdf/training/ce_info_update.pdf
Do I need to live in Georgia to train with you?
No! The best thing to come out of the pandemic was virtual training. We can meet virtually wherever you are to make sure you are trained to help your couples succeed in their relationships.
Do I need to be a licensed therapist to train with you?
Nope! The great thing about Prepare-Enrich is you can be a student, member of clergy, therapist, coach, or anyone in the helping field.
Training date: Saturday 10/23/2021
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm EST
Location: Virtual workshop via Zoom
Deadline to register: 10/11/2021 - If you register after 10/11/2021, you will be emailed an electronic version of the training materials to use during the training. You physical training materials will be mailed to you after the workshop.
Point of contact: Sharon Grant, LPC
Phone: 470 377-6839
Notes (special instructions)
•Pre-Registration is required for attendance
•Upon registration, you will receive the Zoom link to attend the training
•CEUs available for Licensed Professionals - You can apply to receive 7 CEUs through R. Cassidy Seminars - https://app.prepare-enrich.com/pe/pdf/training/ce_info_update.pdf
- Ticket type
+$4.88 service fee+$4.88 service fee