Sat, Nov 18|
Virtual workshop via Zoom
Prepare-Enrich Facilitator Certification Workshop
Target couple's growth areas FASTER with a STEP-BY-STEP program! Become a RELATIONSHIP CHAMPION!
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Virtual workshop via Zoom
About the event
This Facilitator CERTIFICATION Workshop is for you if:
· You’re a married couple and want to be Marriage Mentors/Educators, looking for credibility through a certification program to continue doing what you love - mentoring couples
· You’re a church Pastor or Ministry Leader and want to build a relational, strength-based marriage ministry
· You’re a Relationship Coach or Therapist looking to streamline your intake process to get a comprehensive, objective view of the couple’s relationship
· You’re a Parenting Coach or Educator looking to help parents expand their understanding of parenting styles and dynamics while strengthening their own communication
What are the benefits of being a Prepare/Enrich Facilitator?
· As a PREPARE/ENRICH Facilitator, P/E has helped me streamline my intake process in my work with couples.
· P/E gives me a SNAPSHOT of the couple so I can determine their relationship needs QUICKER!
· P/E provides me a BLUEPRINT of how BEST to help couples in learning HEALTHY relationship skills!
· The P/E program provides STRUCTURE to the work I do with couples.
· I love the relationship skill building WORKSHEETS found in the P/E couple workbook designed to help couples go DEEPER in their COMMUNICATION and APPLICATION of the skill we are working on (homework)!
· P/E provides a blueprint of how to move married couple’s relationship from conflicted to harmonious; establish a solid foundation for engaged couples to build towards their happily ever after!
What will we cover in this training?
With the Prepare-Enrich Facilitator Training, we’ll explore the following aspects of healthy relationships:
· Conflict Resolution
· Partner Style & Habits
· Financial Management
· Leisure Activities
· Sexual Expectations
· Family & Friends
· Relationship Roles
· Spiritual Beliefs
What is Prepare/Enrich and why should I use it?
· With almost 40 years of research validation, Prepare/Enrich has proven itself to be the most trusted, comprehensive relationship assessment for couples at any stage of life.
· The Prepare/Enrich assessment has been proven to decrease the risk of divorce by 30%.
· The Prepare/Enrich assessment has been proven to increase relationship skills and satisfaction.
· Over 4 million couples have taken the Prepare-Enrich assessment. There are over 125,000 Certified Facilitators from a wide variety of backgrounds and professions – from pastors to therapists to social workers to marriage mentors.
What does it assess?
· The couple’s alignment on core areas such as communication and conflict resolution, as well as topics customized to their relationship phase and context
· The impact of family of origin experiences on each partner’s perception of the couple relationship
· Positive/negative feedback cycles affecting the relationship
· Which relationship areas to focus on and which to build upon
· Stress level of each partner
· Key personality similarities and differences
· The couple's views and challenges in the area of parenting
What makes Prepare/Enrich unique?
Here are some key features:
· Suitable for couples in all phases and stages of life
· Customizes to each couple, making it dynamic and in-depth - each answer the couple provides determines the next question
· Proven effectiveness and accuracy, with incredibly high levels of reliability and validity
· Highlights strengths and uncovers opportunities for growth by measuring agreement and satisfaction across core and customized relationship topics
· It has several versions to include a Biblical and Parenting version
After the course you will be able to:
· Set up couples for the assessment
· Interpret the assessment insights
· Debriefing - walking the couple through their results
· Give personalized feedback
· Initiate meaningful discussion
· Facilitate relationship skill-building exercises
· Help couples get unique, specific results based upon each of their children
Other topics we will cover:
- How to use the facilitator portal
- Using the couple workbook to your advantage
- Videos of how to work with your couples and their specific concerns
- How to market your services to couples
- Educating your couples and how to guide them to healthy communication
- Various scales used within the couple assessment
What is included in the training materials?
· You’ll also receive a Resource Kit that includes:
· Manual for Certified Facilitators
· Sample Facilitator & Couple Reports
· Workbook for Couples (standard version)
· Facilitator Feedback Guide and Assessment Version Chart
What about CEUs (Continuing Educations Units)?
CEUs are not offered for this workshop
Do I need to be a licensed therapist to train with you?
Nope! The great thing about Prepare-Enrich is you can be a healthy married couple, member of clergy, coach, or any individual in the helping field with a passion to help couples have a healthy relationship!
Do I need to live in Georgia to train with you?
No! The best thing to come out of the pandemic was virtual training. We can meet virtually wherever you are to make sure you are trained to help your couples succeed in their relationships.
Training date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00pm EST
Location: Virtual workshop via Zoom
***If Regristering AFTER November 1, 2023 , you may not receive the participants training materials prior to the workshop date
Point of contact: Sharon Grant, LPC, Prepare-Enrich Trainer
Phone: 470 377-6839
Notes (special instructions)
· Pre-Registration is required for attendance.
· Upon registration, you will receive the Zoom link to attend the training
. The cost of the workshop is $200 per person. A couple registering for this workshop using the SAME log-in credentials and facilitator materials will receive a discount. Both parties will need to register seperately with the 2nd spouse using the $80 discount. Please indicate your spouse's name on the regristration form.
“Prepare-Enrich Facilitator Certification has been a great addition to my practice. I use it to help couples prepare for that lifetime commitment called marriage - Premarital Counseling Christian version.
Sharon Grant is an excellent, awesome and passionate trainer. It will be worth the investment and time if it is your desire to work with couples. I recommend you register ASAP!”
Tonia R. Bailey, LCSWA
Therapist & CEO of H.O.P.E. Services
“I think this could actually be a two full day workshop. Lots of great information! This is my second time taking this workshop. Today’s trainer, Sharon Grant was exceptionally better than the first. I feel very confident that beyond my own fears, I am very equipped to start supporting couples in their relationships.”
Tarrian M. Grant
P/E Certified Facilitator & Destination Wedding Planner
Virtual Workshop$200.00+$5.00 service fee